Sunday 24 April 2011

new casting sculptures

What a gorgeous bank holiday weekend and school Easter holiday. For days now I've been able to enjoy eating every meal al fesco on the patio and have had 2 bbq's which is just amazing for April. I could get used to this :o)
Today I decided it was time to take my crafts outside so spent a few hours this afternoon making new casting sculptures.


Last week I went on holiday to Norfolk and visited Southwold which was full of seaside inspiration (ok so perhaps I am a little preoccupied by seaside themes but we can't help what inspires us can we?!)


These will be used to make a plaster mold at a later date so that I can turn the design into 3d glass.

Which is your favourite?
What other items should I add to the seaside collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment