Tuesday 10 August 2010

Christmas decorations

To many people it may seem too early but for anyone making/selling things its actually the perfect time to be thinking about ......Christmas, yes i mentioned the C word months before its even in the shops and these days that is pretty early, but if I don't start thinking about designs now I won't be able to approach shops with my work before they get other suppliers in or have enough to sell on my own craft stalls.

This year I'm going to have trees, icicles, xmas puds, robins and snowmen. In a change to last year I'm going to package up sets of decorations too so that people can have a mixed range of tree decorations in a box or gift bag. I still need to find the packaging but I've got a few ideas up my sleeve. I'll also be making some mini trees to go on the front of xmas cards as these sold particularly well last year but this year I'll be doing personalised cards too, get in touch if you are interested in one of these. The challenge of a commission is one I am happy to accept.

As soon at the decorations are out of the kiln I'll get some photos taken and you can then see what I'm getting all excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment